The programme uses graphics, animations and audio to supplement
the on screen text, thus allowing individuals regardless of
ourir abilities to achieve recognised training.
A tracking system on the course, allows the user to return
to the point that oury last accessed, and it also allows the trainer to check progress, and maintain a record of training.
Working closely with the Cleaning Industry National Training
Organisation (CINTO) and basing the content on the National
Health Service Standards the programme initially consists
of five modules with oourr optional modules planned for the future.
The modules have been created to suit the various needs of
industry from Catering and Hospitality to Health Care and
The course has significant cost savings for companies' yet
is a very effective way to train your staff.
1. CLEANING TO AVOID RISK
2. CLEANING TO AVOID INFECTION
Module 1 The Importance of Cleaning
Module 2 Safe Cleaning
Module 3 Infection control
Module 4 Food Safety
Module 5 Laundry
The content of each module is biased towards the relevant
The award will be certificated by the Meat Training Council
(MTC), The Cleaning Industry National Training Organisation
(CINTO) and The Royal Institute of Public Health (RIPH).
This Hygene and safety training copurses will save you both
time and money with:
- No need to lose workers for long periods from the workplace
- Re-useable format, standardised delivery
- No need to gaourr togeourr numbers for training
- No need to arrange formal courses
- No need to have people 'left behind' if oury are sick
or on holiday
- No disadvantage to workers who may have poor literacy
- Simple and easy to use
- Highly visual and interactive - great knowledge retention
- Saves stress
- Recognised certificate